Our working environment is highly adaptable, rapid-paced, and built on a foundation of constant collaboration and communication. Our team works side-by-side, with a focus on openness and equality, using agile management principles and best-in-class technologies for communication, product development, and project management. From our executive leadership to our associates and software developers, everyone is given the opportunity to contribute their ideas and effort across all projects and engagements.
If you're ambitious, interested in working in a fast-paced team environment, and have the highest standards for excellence in your work, have a look at the roles we hire for and contact us below for more information.
Consulting and Advisory Services
Our Advisory Services team works with nonprofits and other healthcare organizations to plan and conceptualize cutting-edge programs and services. These engagements are fast-paced, high-touch commitments that require innovative thinking, exceptional client focus and communications, strategic mindsets, and cross-disciplinary teams. As a member of this team, you will work hand-in-hand with your colleagues to design, plan, and execute custom client engagements spanning a variety of organization types. Along the way, you will gain invaluable experience in product design, strategic planning, data analysis and visualization, business writing and presentations, project and client management, and collaborative approaches to problem solving.
- Work side-by-side with your colleagues to design, plan, and execute fast-paced client engagements
- Craft product and business strategies, clinical and technical specifications, financial projections, marketing and communications campaigns, and other tools and services to support client engagements
- Take the lead of engagements and provide project and client management in support of the entire team
- Develop data visualizations and other analyses to help our clients understand their environment, needs, and opportunities
- Work with our leadership to identify new business opportunities, and craft strategies to gain new clients and enter new markets
What You Should Bring to the Team:
- A strong aptitude for new idea generation and the ability to think in the short-, medium-, and long-term
- The ability to think on your feet and quickly adapt to new information and circumstances
- A passion for working closely and continuously with clients and colleagues to jointly craft breakthrough products and solutions
- Outstanding writing and communication skills, very strong presentation skills are a plus
- Very strong analytical skills, including data exploration and visualizing findings effectively
- Experience in healthcare, especially health quality and outcomes, electronic health records, and medical associations is a plus
- A bachelor's degree or higher, healthcare or business degrees are a plus
Our ASCEND Health Intelligence Platform is a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge healthcare tools and technologies. As a member of this team, you will develop digital products incorporating mobile platforms, big data, collaboration, data capture, advanced analytics, messaging, and other technologies. Your skills won’t get out of date while working with the latest technologies at IMPAQ Strategy.
- Participate in system design, development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Conduct team-based requirements analysis, use case development, and agile story mapping.
- Use your experience and collaboration with the team to develop new and exciting products and enhancements
- Constantly develop and improve your technical skills
What You Should Bring to the Team:
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle or other relational databases
- Knowledge of software design patterns, refactoring, and best practices
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as MapReduce and Spark, as well as cloud data management tools such as Hadoop, Accumulo, or Cassandra is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services deployment and developer tools is a plus
- Familiarity with health informatics and coding standards including ICD9, ICD10, CPT, LOINC and HL7 documents is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Tons of energy and enthusiasm
- Readiness to work collaboratively and support our full team's success